I've been tagged again by Mary Sheenan Winn, a wonderful painter, check out her blog! I especially like her little umbrellas. http://www.marysheehanwinn.blogspot.com/
So, once again, I have to tell 5 little known facts about myself then tag five other artists and invite them to do the same. So here goes:
1. I have 6 sisters and 5 brothers, I'm the fifth born. Now that's old school Mexico for ya.
2. I have very little to no sense of smell. Occasionally I'll smell something but I don't know what it is, I have no reference. Oddly enough, I get nauseous when someone is wearing too much perfume so I always have to hold my breath going through that department of a store. (and yes, I can taste food, and it wouldn't matter anyways cause I could probably win an eating contest)
3. I've had issues with Blue Jays ever since one ate the two baby hummingbirds that were nesting in our back yard. Although my latest infatuation is with the Magpie Jay I saw it in the movie "Stardust" and fell in love. . . . looks like an Eastern Jay that had a one night stand with a Magpie.
4. I've seen 2 Angels in my lifetime.
5. I am partially red and green color blind. Reds when they get too dark or too light turn grey, and the same with green, I'll often confuse the two cause they look the same grey to me. For years I thought mauve was just another wishy washy grey. I always have to look at the labels when I need to squish more paint out onto my palette and it takes me forever just to find those two colors in my paint box.
Now to tag some artists:
www.rhcarpenter.blogspot.com (Happy Birthday Rhonda!)