Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Portrait Workshop!





















I'm so excited and honored to be asked by Guy Magallanes (you may have seen him along with Joyce Faulknor on the TV show Art to Art) to do a Demo and Watercolor Portrait Workshop in June!

I'll be  Demonstrating how I paint portraits on Saturday June 9th, from 12pm - 3pm

and I'll be teaching my techniques in the Portrait Workshop on Saturday June 30 and Sunday July 1st. 

Space is limited and the cost is $200
at 620 Taylor Way Unit #2 - San Carlos, CA 94070

Email Guy Magallanes for more information or to register at guy@guymagallanes.com

Please make sure to visit Guy's Blog

7 comments:

mollie jones said...

Wonderful news, Pablo...sure wish I could be out there. I've taken workshops with Guy and Joyce here in Texas and anything they're associated with is First Class.

c.dingman said...

This is breathtaking. So beautiful.

Sadami said...

Dear Pablo,
Congrats! Hope everything will go well for you!!
Cheers,Sadami8

José Antonio Sánchez Rumí said...

Congratulations Paul, you do it all and paint as you know it.
Greetings.

kathleen Ballard said...

Your portraits are stunning; this one of the women in the shawl has a wonderful combination of detail and looseness.

Watermarycolors said...

Your work is wonderful, I wish I could have one of your lessons.. ;)
Cheers!

Pablo Villicaña Lara said...

Thank you everyone! I'm so excited to be teaching again.