Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Countdown begins!

Only one week till the show opening and I'm getting nervous, I'm not much of a social person especially when eyes are on me, but it's exciting that I'll get to show lots of my work at once. :0)


I'll slowly reveal what's been going on in my "studio" :0) As I work on this one, I've been having empty nest syndrome and the kids aren't even old enough to leave! Our oldest will be a teen way too soon and that's got me thinkin', I'd better paint them while they'll still let me!

3 comments:

Candace X. Moore said...

Pablo, I love your honesty. I was at a friend's opening last night, and had the exact same thoughts. You are able to spend long hours alone making art in your studio. Of course, you're anxious about the attention. However, your work is incredible and that is the attraction. You need to support it, like your children, so that it can go out into the world and live a life of it's own. :o)

Carol Blackburn said...

Pablo....this will be beautiful, great start. Don't worry too much; they come back often.

Pablo Villicaña Lara said...

Thank you Candace and Carol! Sweet word, appreciate them :0)