Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The most courageous person I know




Imagine the courage it takes to send your 5 year old to a new country to live with people you've never met, having faith that they would be safe and taken care of with the promise of getting medical attention needed. I remember well the night my mom told me what was going to happen and feeling safe in her strength and belief that everything would be fine and in her wisdom and connection with God, it did turn out just fine and hopefully so did I.

This is a very special mothers day thank you to my mom Rosy who saw into the future.

7 comments:

Lesley Ann Hartman said...

Beautiful photo...and obviously a wonderful mother to have the courage and unselfishness to send your son where he will have a better future. Thank you for sharing. Lesley

debwardart said...

Sometimes it's hard to be a mother - yours certainly was courageous. Thank you for honoring her.

Chris Beck said...

You have a very wise and loving mother and I'm sure she's very happy and proud to have you as her son too!! Lovely picture!!

The Lone Beader® said...

What a sweet post! :D

Arti said...

she looks so beautiful!A great portrait.happy mothers day.

__ said...

Beautiful photo and beautiful portrait of her...
Happy mother's day.

Micah Neff said...

Such a beautiful Mother!