Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cup of Flower III



"Cup of Flower III" 8"x10.5" Watercolor

Still exploring my culinary talents (still standing by my motto: burn it till it's done!) and trying to incorporate them into some paintings. I love kitchen stuff especially because they are a vehicle to making delicious food, at least my wife makes delicious food and I try my best.

This little painting will be at Gallery Concord for the next three months unless someone just has to have it for their very own :0) So if you're in the area, come on by and check out a gallery devoted to watercolor.

6 comments:

Anita said...

So lovely! I hope it finds just the perfect home!

Unknown said...

This is sooooo lovely. I'm sure it will be scooped up by a savvy collector soon.

Carol Blackburn said...

It's lovely, Pablo....and keep trying with that cooking. A man who cooks is a treasure to behold. My husband cooks for me and it is a very endearing quality.

Pablo Villicaña Lara said...

Thank you Anita, here's to hoping for a great show opening!

Thank you Sheila! You should come by tonight! I'd love to meet ya!

Thank you Carol! (I also like washing dishes! ha ha ha but not putting them away)

hmuxo said...

Beautiful...Beautiful painting, Pablo! I'm sure you'll sell this piece! I also love your first one..Taffy Two. Wonderful piece!!

Pablo Villicaña Lara said...

Thank you Hilda!