I got tagged by Marcia Molnar www.thepaintedjournal.com who's paintings are so full of light and life, I just love them!
I'm supposed to write 5 little known things about myself then tag 5 other artiststo do the same. Here it is. . . .
1. I went to 1st Grade three times, I refused to go to kindergarten when I was in Mexico so my mom talked the teacher into letting me in the 1st grade class, a couple of months later I had to go to the U.S. for medical attention, a little after that I went to 1st grade in California but had to stay back another year cause I didn't know how to speak English, third time was the charm I guess.
2. I learned to speak English by watching Bugs Bunny.
3. Much to my wife's annoyance, I can memorize lines to movies after seeing them once or twice.
4. Being an artist was never my dream, I've just always been an artist, otherwise I'd be some kind of ololgist. . . like vulcanologist or paleontologist or mineralololgiststststs, something that deals with mother earth.
5. I co-wrote the title track to Linda Guerrero's CD "At Last" in Guam.....that was another life ago.
Now to do some taggin'!